You have no items in your shopping cart.
PLEASE NOTE: TOXINS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN/REFUND/STORE CREDIT
1. Free Saline - This product is including saline for free in order to mix with toxin. However, there is a possibility for the package of saline to be missing, broken or damaged during the shipment. Unfortunately, we do not compensate it as a store credit or reshipping. Saline is widely available in pharmacy, and you can purchase it in your local pharmacies or online shops.
2. Empty Bottle - It may appear so at first sight; however, we assure you the bottle is not empty. Botulinum toxins mostly come in a powdered form* (with the exception of Innotox). The powder is very fine that it can easily be mistaken for an empty bottle, however, we can assure you that all of units are accounted for. You will need to dilute the toxin with the saline to use it.
3. Melted Ice - You're about to order botulinum toxins. Please be informed that during summer season, despite proper packaging, products may arrive in relatively warm or even hot conditions. Based on our experience and tests results, the product may lose its efficiency up to 10%. Please proceed with purchase upon your discretion.
4. Storing Diluted Product - Botulinum toxin products basically recommended to use all the units once opened within 24 hours from mixing according to the description. Based on doctor's experience, it is still recommended to use units AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If you have remaining toxin after the first use, it would be possible to store and use up to one month, but it can be less effective up to 10%. Toxins should be stored in a fridge.
Nabota Botulinum Toxin Type A 200 units
Nabota is a South Korean product to combat expression wrinkles. It is a muscle relaxant of peripheral action, an analogue of Botox. The product is based on botulinum toxin type A. It is a poisonous substance produced by the bacteria Clostridium botulinum. It is intended for denervation of muscle tissue in case of uncontrolled muscle tone or active facial expressions.
- Nasolabial folds
- Glabellar folds
- Periorbital zone
- Periorbital zone
- Normalizes sweating of palms and armpits with hyperhidrosis
Ingredient: Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A
Composition: 200 Units
Storage: Store at 2 ~ 8 in a refrigerator, in hermetic container.
Shelf Life: 36 months from manufacturing date
IMPORTANT: The lot number is removed as shown in the additional pictures, we can not replace or refund or give store credit because of this reason.
For bulk orders, we kindly ask you to get in touch with us.