You have no items in your shopping cart.
PLEASE NOTE: TOXINS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN/REFUND/STORE CREDIT
1. Free Saline - This product is including saline for free in order to mix with toxin. However, there is a possibility for the package of saline to be missing, broken or damaged during the shipment. Unfortunately, we do not compensate it as a store credit or reshipping. Saline is widely available in pharmacy, and you can purchase it in your local pharmacies or online shops.
2. Empty Bottle - It may appear so at first sight; however, we assure you the bottle is not empty. Botulinum toxins mostly come in a powdered form* (with the exception of Innotox). The powder is very fine that it can easily be mistaken for an empty bottle, however, we can assure you that all of units are accounted for. You will need to dilute the toxin with the saline to use it.
3. Melted Ice - You're about to order botulinum toxins. Please be informed that during summer season, despite proper packaging, products may arrive in relatively warm or even hot conditions. Based on our experience and tests results, the product may lose its efficiency up to 10%. Please proceed with purchase upon your discretion.
4. Storing Diluted Product - Botulinum toxin products basically recommended to use all the units once opened within 24 hours from mixing according to the description. Based on doctor's experience, it is still recommended to use units AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If you have remaining toxin after the first use, it would be possible to store and use up to one month, but it can be less effective up to 10%. Toxins should be stored in a fridge.
Toxsta 100U is a peripheral muscle relaxant, which contains purified botulinum toxin type A (in combination with hemagglutinin) and sodium chloride (excipient). The mechanism of action of the product is based on the ability of botulinum toxin type A to block the transmission of nerve impulses.
The product is produced in the form of a lyophilisate (white powder, which is used to prepare a solution), in glass, tightly closed vials with a volume of 100 units.
- Mimic wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows and the nasolabial triangle
- Eyelid spasm (involuntary contractions of the circular muscle in the eye)
- Horizontal and vertical neck wrinkles
- Correction of the lip contour (botulinum toxin injections smooth out the curvature of the lips)
- treatment of hyperhidrosis
Ingredient: Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A
Composition: 100 Units
Storage: The product is to be stored refrigerated (8-12°C) or frozen (at a temperature lower than -5°C).
Shelf Life: 36 months from manufacturing date
For bulk orders, we kindly ask you to get in touch with us.