You have no items in your shopping cart.
* This product is including saline for free in order to mix with toxin. However, there is a possibility for the package of saline to be broken or damaged during the shipment. Unfortunately, we can not compensate it as a store credit or reshipping. It is widely available in pharmacy, and you may buy and use it.
Hyaluronidase preparations are intended to correct the unsuccessful results of “beauty injections” and to solve some other aesthetic problems.
Hyaluronic acid lyase, also known as Hyaluronidase or "Hyaluronidase for Injection", is a kind of enzyme that can hydrolyze hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid lyase is a natural enzyme that hydrolyzes hyaluronic acid. It eliminates the injection of the wrong parts and eliminates the excessive injection of hyaluronic acid, resulting in a removal rate of 90%. It is mainly used to repair the failure of hyaluronic acid.
Liporase injection is used in aesthetic medicine.
Indications for use:
- Increased permeability of cell membranes
- Depolymerization of protein structures
- Indirect stimulation of fibroblast activity
- Before use, dilute in 4 ml of a 0.9% NaCl solution (physiological saline)
- Not compatible with rutin and meliloto extract, organic silicon and ginko biloba extract
- Side effects: allergic reactions
Composition of the product:
Depolymerizing enzyme hyaluronidase 1500 UE.
Release form: 10 bottles on 5 ml.
For bulk orders, we kindly ask you to get in touch with us.