You have no items in your shopping cart.
REVOLAX is comprised of a regular and dense monophasic structure, which makes the gel product stable and consistent. The consistency of the pattern allows for naturally harmonized volume, smooth injection and promotes a stronger support system within the skin structure. Is one of REVOLAX stand-out properties. This malleable consistency creates immediate and long-lasting volume and also allows the product to break down evenly with a natural finish.
REVOLAX Sub-Q with Lidocaine is the thickest in the REVOLAX range and is best suited for cheek, chin, nose and jawline augmentation. With a duration of 12-18 months and recommended for treatment of deep to extremely severe wrinkles, REVOLAX Sub-Q has an advanced ability to mould under the skin whilst also maintaining structure and longevity. REVOLAX Sub-Q is the longest lasting dermal filler however if necessary, can be easily dissolved with Hyaluronidase.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People under age of 18
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- Patients who are known to demonstrate hypersensitivity to lidocaine
- Patients who tend to develop hypertrophic scarring
- Immediately before or post laser therapy, chemical peeling or derma-brasion
- Areas presenting cutaneous inflammation or signs of infection
Composition of the product:
- HA concentration 24mg/ml
- Lidocaine HCl 0.3%
- Volume 1.1ml
For bulk orders, we kindly ask you to get in touch with us.