You have no items in your shopping cart.
Yvoire is a dermal filler based on high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA) of non-animal origin. For the crosslinking of HA molecules, the HICE technology is used, which makes it possible to achieve the maximum crosslinking coefficient, despite the minimum use of crosslinking agents by dispersing them in a highly concentrated binding reaction. The quality and effectiveness of the filler has been confirmed by its active use in various branches of medicine for over 14 years.
• High enzymatic stability provides a long duration of product action
• High elasticity
• Low content of residual BDDE, drug safety
• High biohigh biocompatibility
• Ideal rheological properties
• Correction of facial contours: an increase in cheekbones, chin
• Replenishment of tissue volume lost with age and due to lipodystrophy in the area of cheekbones, cheeks and chin
• 1 syringe × 1.0 ml per pack
• Needle size: 21G, 23G
• Manufacturer: LG Life Sciences, Ltd., South Korea
For bulk orders, we kindly ask you to get in touch with us.